Here's how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google Analytics account. These instructions assume you already have Google Analytics set up for your website.
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Click the Admin link (gear icon) in the lower-left corner.
- Click User Management in the first column.
- Click the + button in the upper-right corner, then select Add Users.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to provide access.
- Check the boxes next to Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze, then click Add in the upper-righter corner