Here’s how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google Analytics account. These instructions assume you already have Google Analytics set up for your website.
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Click the Admin link (gear icon) in the lower-left corner.
- Click User Management in the
- Click the + button in the upper-right corner, then select Add Users.
- Enter email@example.com as the email address.
- Check boxes next to Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze
,then click Add in the upper-righter corner.
You may also be interested in: