How to Grant Access to Google Business Profile
Here’s how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) account. These instructions assume you already have Google My Business set up for your business.
- Go to https://www.google.com/business/
- Click Manage Now in the upper-right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on your listing under the Locations subheading.
- Select Users from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the + button on the upper-right corner of the Manage Users screen.
- Enter the email address, select Site Manager from the drop-down on the bottom left, and click Invite.
I worked with Garrett for a number of years and know him to be exceptional in his attention to detail. His grasp of SEO strategy and implementation is impressive and I would highly recommend him to lead or contribute to any SEO-related work.