Move to the Top of Search Results Fast with Google Ads
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) includes Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, formerly Bing Ads. Search ads are a highly effective way to target customers, especially if there is a lot of competition for your business or the products and services you offer.
Why Use Google Search Ads?
- It's fast! A Google Ads campaign can be up and running in days.
- Even if you already rank well in organic results, studies have shown having both a paid and organic listing improves click-through rates, conversions (purchases or leads), and the brand perception of your business.
- Search ads are relevant and in front of your customers when looking for your business, products, or services. Unlike traditional, interruptive advertising, search ads only appear in front of people when they are looking for you.
- You are in control of the budget and ad copy. You can start, stop or adjust as desired.
- Precise targeting. You're in control of the keywords, cities, states, or zip codes where you want search ads to appear.
Tracking conversions, leads, e-commerce
If you're using search ads (pay-per-click), you should also have Google Analytics and conversion tracking set up, so you can see how your ads are impacting your bottom line. With conversion tracking, you can determine the cost-per-acquisition (CPA) and adjust your campaigns to target your ideal customers.
On an e-commerce website, you can even set a target return on ad spend (ROAS). For instance, for every $100 you spend, you want to get $500 in gross revenue.
Search advertising and SEO have the best return on investment among all digital marketing specialties since your presence is only visible when individuals actively search for you.
I already have someone managing my Google Ads account. What questions should I be asking?
- How long have they been working in Google Ads?
- How many accounts do they manage? Big agencies can put dozens of accounts with each Ads strategist.
- How often do they review your account?
- Do they have experience in your industry or vertical?
- Do they have experience with conversion rate optimization and best practices to ensure your landing pages and website convert as many visitors as possible?
- Are they focused on making more money for your business?
- Learn more about hiring an expert to manage Google Ads.
How we are different
- Garrett works with home services, therapists, clinicians, and e-commerce companies.
- He knows how to organize campaigns and ad groups to ensure a positive ROI for your business.
- Garrett has been building websites for years and has worked with the top experts in the search marketing industry to make his processes and practices more efficient.
- Garrett also knows the best way to optimize Google Ads for high-quality scores, click-through rates, and conversions, directly impacting how much you spend (or misspend).
Get Started with Google Ads Today!
Contact Garrett using the form below.