Move to the Top of Search Results Today with Google Search Ads
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) includes Google Search Ads (formerly AdWords) and Microsoft Search Ads (formerly Bing Ads). Search ads are a highly effective way to target customers, especially if there is a lot of competition for your business or the products and services you offer.
Of all the digital marketing specialties, search advertising and SEO have the best return on investment because you only appear in results when people are actively searching for you.
Why Use Google Search Ads?
- It's fast! A Google Ads campaign can be up and running in hours.
- Even if you already rank highly in organic results, studies have shown having both a paid and organic listing improves click-through rates, conversions (purchases or leads), and the brand perception of your business.
- Search ads are relevant and in front of your customers when they are looking for your business, products, or services. Unlike traditional advertising which can be interruptive, Search ads only appear in front of people when they are looking for you.
- You are in complete control of the budget and ad copy.
- Precise targeting. You're in control of the keywords, cities, states, or zip codes where you want search ads to appear.
Tracking conversions, leads, sales
If you're using search ads (pay-per-click), you should also have Google Analytics and conversion tracking set up, so you can see how your ads are impacting your bottom line.
With conversion tracking, you can determine the cost-per-acquisition (CPA) and make adjustments to your campaigns to target your ideal customers.
But I already have someone managing my Google Ads account
How long have they been working in Google Ads? How many other accounts do they manage? Do they have experience in your industry or vertical? Do they have experience with conversion rate optimization and best practices to ensure your landing pages and your website is converting as many visitors as possible?
Garrett works with home services companies, therapists, clinicians, and e-commerce companies. He knows how to organize campaigns and ad groups to ensure a positive ROI for your business.
Garrett has been building websites for years and has worked with the top experts in the search marketing industry to make his processes and practices more efficient.
Garrett also knows the best way to optimize Google Ads for high-quality scores, click-through rates, and conversions, directly impacting the amount of money you spend (or misspend).
Get Started with Google Ads Today!
Find out more about why you should hire a Google Ads Expert or contact Garrett using the form below.