At Garrett Digital, we provide WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and Duda web design and development in Austin, Texas, and beyond. We create websites to help you sell more things and get more leads because that’s what having a website is all about.
When you engage a typical web design agency, you often get assigned to staff with a range of skillsets. Garrett only works with the best. There are no $500 websites here, but buying a $500 website is like buying a $500 used car, except your business totally relies on that $500 car.
We're a different kind of web design company. Garrett Nafzinger is an expert project manager with nearly 20-years of experience in SEO and websites. Garrett will seamlessly work with you, an expert web designer, and an experienced copywriter to build the best website around for your business.
There are no one-size-fits-all websites and we work with you to make sure your site looks great and works hard to sell your products or services.
During the website build-out, we focus on:
- Creating a consistent, great-looking website that works well on desktop or mobile devices.
- Defining and refining your unique selling proposition (USP)and making it clear to your future customers.
- Creating strong calls to action, to make it easy for users to purchase your products or turn them into leads.
- Making sure your website is optimized for search engines (SEO) so your business shows up in organic Google searches and becomes one of your best sales drivers.
Recent website projects
Coastal Charters Website Redesign
- Garrett worked with Zack Shubkagel, a designer and branding wizard to revamp the Coastal Charters logo and to give the website a more modern look and feel.
- Garrett worked with Meg Haley, a top-notch Austin-based copywriter for all new content focused on Coastal Charter's unique selling proposition.
- We focused on answering potential customers' questions and developed strong calls to action across the site.
- The Coastal Charters website is now on page 1 of Google organic results for most of their target terms.
- In 2019 and 2020 after the re-launch of the new site, Coastal Charters had record years in fishing charter bookings.