At Garrett Digital, we provide WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, and Duda web design and development in Austin, Texas, and beyond. We create websites to help you sell more things and get more leads because that’s what having a website is all about.
When you engage a typical web design agency, you often get assigned to staff with various skill sets. Garrett only works with the best. There are no $500 websites here, but buying a $500 website is like buying a $500 used car, except your business totally relies on that car.
We're a different kind of web design company. Garrett Nafzinger is an expert project manager with nearly 20-years of experience in SEO and websites. Garrett will seamlessly work with you, an expert web designer and an experienced copywriter, to build the best website for your business.
There are no one-size-fits-all websites, and we work with you to make sure your site looks great and works hard to sell your business, products or services.
During the website build-out, we focus on:
- Creating a consistent, great-looking website that works well on desktop and mobile devices.
- Defining and refining your unique selling proposition (USP) and making it clear to your future customers.
- Creating strong calls to action to incentivize users to purchase your products or turn into leads.
- Making sure your website is optimized for search engines (SEO), so your business shows up in organic Google searches and that your website becomes one of your best salespeople.
Recent website projects
Coastal Charters Rebrand, Copywriting Refresh and Website Redesign
- Collaborated with Zack Shubkagel, a designer and branding pro, to revamp the Coastal Charters logo and give the website a more modern look and feel.
- Collaborated with Meg Haley, a top-notch copywriter for all new content focused on Coastal Charter's value proposition.
- Collaborated with Blake Nafzinger, a Kansas City front-end developer to write lightweight code and WordPress templates where content can be easily updated by the client.
- Focused on potential customers' questions and developed strong calls to action across the site.
- The Coastal Charters website is now on page 1 of Google organic results for most of their target terms.
- In 2020, after the re-launch of the new site, Coastal Charters had record years in fishing charter bookings. Bookings from organic (non-paid) search increased over 700%.
Coastal Charters Website Before Redesign
Coastal Charters Website After Rebranding, Copywriting & Redesign
Get In Touch with Garrett