How to Grant Access to Google Tag Manager
Here’s how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google Tag Manager account. These instructions assume you already have Google Tag Manager set up for your website.
- Go to https://tagmanager.google.com/
- Click to select the desired website under the Containers section of the Accounts pane.
- Click Admin at the top left of the screen.
- Click User Management in the first column.
- Click the + button in the upper-right corner, then select Add Users.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to provide access.
- Check the boxes next to User, then click Set All.
- From the Set all containers permissions screen, check all boxes ( Publish, Approve, Edit, Read), then click Done.
- Click the Invite button in the upper-right corner.
I worked with Garrett for a number of years and know him to be exceptional in his attention to detail. His grasp of SEO strategy and implementation is impressive and I would highly recommend him to lead or contribute to any SEO-related work.