Use Google Analytics to measure website visitors and make informed business decisions
At Garrett Digital, our analytics experts help configure Google Analytics to measure and track the metrics that align with your business goals.
By default, Google Analytics tracks sessions and page views, but additional configuration is required to set up Goals such as the ones mentioned below.
Example goals/metrics in Google Analytics
- Purchases on an e-commerce site.
- A demo booked or a white paper downloaded for a SaaS company.
- Submitting a contact form or calling your business for service-based businesses.
Google Analytics will also help you understand the success of digital marketing channels. Knowing which channels are working (attribution) will enable your business so you can do more of what’s working and less of what’s not. Get the necessary knowledge to adjust your marketing strategy and campaigns in near real-time.
GA4 Migration & Implementation
We can also handle migration to and set up Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Google’s past version of Google Analytics (Universal Analytics) will be phased out on June 30, 2023.
It’s critical to migrate to the new version of Google Analytics before July 1, 2023, to avoid losing analytics data for your website.
Other Google Analytics Services
- Google Analytics Setup and Implementation
- Google Tag Manager Implementation
- Web Analytics Strategy & Optimization
- Google Analytics Audit
- Goal and KPI Identification
- Dashboard and Custom Report Development
- Reporting Automation
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Google Data Studio (Looker Studio)
Get Help from an Expert Google Analytics Consultant Today!
Contact Garrett Digital today at 512-730-1872 or by filling out the form below.