To grant access to your WordPress, please perform the following steps.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard using your account (or one with admin rights).
- Click the Users tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click on Add New to create a new user account.
- Enter the new user’s info. Required fields are a username, email address, and password (use the Generate password button to have WordPress generate a strong password).
- You can check the Send the new user an email about their account checkbox, and then the email you entered will get a notification about the account, with a link to log in and change their password.
- Change the Role from Subscriber to Administrator, then click the Add New User button.