Here’s how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google Tag Manager account. These instructions assume you already have Google Tag Manager set up for your website.
- Go to https://tagmanager.google.com/
- Click to select the desired website under the Containers section of the Accounts pane.
- Click Admin at the top left of the screen.
- Click User Management in the first column.
- Click the + button in the upper-right corner, then select Add Users.
- Enter the email address of the person you wish to provide access.
- Check the boxes next to User, then click Set all.
- From the Set all containers permissions screen, check all boxes ( Publish, Approve, Edit, Read), then click Done.
- Click the Invite button in the upper-right corner.