Here’s how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google Tag Manager account. These instructions assume you already have Google Tag Manager set up for your website.
- Go to https://tagmanager.google.com/
- Click to select the desired website under the Containers section of the Accounts pane.
- Click Admin at the top left of the screen.
- Click User Management in the first-column.
- Click the + button in the upper-right corner, then select Add Users.
- Enter email@example.com as the email address.
- Check the boxes next to User, then click Set all..
- From the Set all containers permissions screen, check all of the boxes (Publish, Approve, Edit, Read), then click Done.
- Click the Invite button in the upper-right corner.