Here’s how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google Search Console account. These instructions assume you already have
- Go to https://search.google.com/search-console/
- Click Settings from the left navigation menu.
- Click Users and permissions in the center of the page. You’ll see a list of current users and permissions.
- Click the Add User button in the upper-right corner.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address.
- Select Full from the Permission drop-down, then click Add.
You may also be interested in: