Here’s how to give Garrett Digital access to your Google My Business account. These instructions assume you already have Google My Business set up for your business.
- Go to https://www.google.com/business/
- Click Manage Now in the upper-right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on your listing under the Locations subheading.
- Select Users from the menu on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Click the + button on the upper-right corner of the Manage Users screen.
- Enter the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, select Site Manager from the drop-down on the bottom left, then click Invite.
You may also be interested in:
- How to Grant Access to Google Analytics
- How to Grant Access to Google My Business
- How to Set up a Google Ads Account
- Learn about Page Titles & Meta Descriptions