How to set up 301 redirects in NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA)
- Log in to NetSuite SuiteCommerce at https://www.netsuite.com/portal/home.shtml
- Go to Setup > SuiteCommerce Advanced > Redirects.
- Click New, then select your website from the Domain Name drop-down.
- Enter the URL to redirect from in the Redirect From URL field. Only include everything after website.com, (i.e. /blue-widget).
- Enter the URL to redirect to in the Redirect To URL field. Enter the protocol, www (if-applicable), and website.com, (i.e. https://www.google.com/all-widgets).
Importing Redirects via CSV
You may also import redirects into SuiteCommerce using a CSV file with the following column headings and data.
- Domain name – This should match the domain name in your NetSuite configuration and generally follows this pattern: www.website.com
- Redirect From URL – This is the URL you want to redirect from. Use everything after the .com, starting with a slash (/). I.e. /widget
- Redirect To URL – This is the URL you want to redirect to. On this one, enter the entire URL, including the https:// and www. I.e. https://www.website.com/new-widget