Already have a website, but not sure where to begin? It's often best to start with an SEO Site Audit which allows you to receive a prioritized list of issues, which we can base our future work upon.
An SEO site audit can reveal many things. Some examples are included below.
- You discover that your web content management system doesn't output unique metadata for each page. This could include page titles, meta descriptions, or other metadata such as social metadata.
- You discover your web server configuration has been using temporary (302) redirects instead of permanent (301) redirects.
- You discover lots of duplicate content. This often occurs when application-generated pages.
- You discover that your content team needs to be educated on how to write better page titles and meta descriptions.
- You find out what is working for your competition.
An SEO Site Audit can take a few hours, to a few weeks, depending on the depth and complexity of your websites and your business.
If you're interested in a mini-site audit which can be completed in about 30-60 minutes, we offer a free mini-audit to those who may be interested in seeing what Garrett Digital can offer to their business or non-profit.
Get Started With A SEO Site Audit