- American Academy of Family Physicians - AAFP is a national medical organization representing 129,000 family doctors, family medicine residents, and medical students.
- CFA Institute - CFA Institute is the global association of investment professionals that supports the greater good by setting the standard for professional excellence and credentials.
- SEO for site redesign and migration from SharePoint to Sitecore web content management system.
- Western CPE - The leader in continuing professional education for CPAs, accounting, and financial professionals.
- SEO for site redesign and migration to Umbraco web content management system.
- SEO strategy and implementation, technical SEO.
- Pay-Per-Click campaign strategy and management.
- Willoughby Design - A Brand Design Agency with offices in Kansas City and San Francisco.
- Local SEO and citation building & clean up.
- SEO site audit.
- Community Associations Academy - Provides online courses and preparation for Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) licenses and certifications for HOA, condo, and coop board members.
I help organizations grow traffic, leads, and revenue through strategic search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and web analytics consulting.
I worked with Garrett for a number of years and know him to be exceptional in his attention to detail. His grasp of SEO strategy and implementation is impressive and I would highly recommend him to lead or contribute to any SEO-related work. He is versatile with multiple tools and always has an eye to the end user. Garrett’s personality is even-keeled; he’s not easily ruffled and plays well on a team. He will offer insights no one else has thought of. He may also surprise you with his wicked sense of humor. With his passion for excellence, I am confident Garrett will provide value to any client.
Agile Release Manager
Whether Garrett is teaching a room full of staff how to use a new technology feature or system, designing a web interaction or consulting on enterprise search and SEO, Garrett is an attentive listener and straightforward problem-solver. In addition to his technical skills, Garrett’s open and empathetic approach to people and problems are the same qualities that make him good at helping content (and the people who make it) get found. Garrett earnestly educates himself and is a committed investigator when there’s a vexing problem at hand. He does a great job of listening to what the true business needs are rather than assuming he has the answers.
Director of Web Services
Garrett was incredibly helpful in getting me on track with SEO. He spent time looking into questions before our meeting and was prepared. I appreciate that he gave me actionable items I could implement myself in addition to showing me detailed ways he could assist to take things to the next level.
I have worked with Garrett on projects both as a peer and as a colleague. He is always easy to work with, meets deadlines, and exceeds expectations. He has a good leadership style and a makes complex technical topics like SEO easy to understand. I would work with him again.
User Experience Designer