Move Your Business to the Top of Search Results Today with Pay-Per-Click
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) includes Google AdWords and Bing Ads. These are highly effective and quick ways to target customers, especially if you're a small to medium business and there is lots of competition in both paid and organic search results for your business, products and/or services.
Why Use Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
- It's fast! A pay-per-click (PPC) campaign can be up and running in hours.
- Even if you already rank highly in organic results, studies have shown having both a paid and organic listing improve click-through rates, conversions (purchases or leads), and the brand perception of your business, products and/or services.
- Pay-Per-Click is relevant and there when customers are looking for your business, products, or services. Unlike traditional advertising which can be interruptive, PPC means you're in front of your customer when they are searching for your products and/or services.
- You in complete control of the budget and message.
- Precise targeting. You're in control of the keywords, cities, states, or zip codes where you want ads to appear.
Tracking Conversions, Leads, Sales
If you're using PPC, you should also have web analytics and conversion tracking enabled, so you can see how your pay-per-click ads are impacting your bottom line. With conversion tracking, you can determine the cost-per-acquisition (CPA) and make adjustments to your campaigns to target your customers, but also your budget. If you sell a product that costs $100, you may not want to spend $100 to acquire each customer. I can help you measure and optimize your account to ensure return on investment.
Get Started with Pay-Per-Click Advertising Today!
If you're just getting started, I offer a Google AdWords promo code for $100 in free Google AdWords after spending $25.
- Enterprise & Website Search Consulting
- Pay-Per-Click Management & Consulting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consulting
- Website Analytics Consulting
Whether Garrett is teaching a room full of staff how to use a new technology feature or system, designing a web interaction or consulting on enterprise search and SEO, Garrett is an attentive listener and straightforward problem-solver. In addition to his technical skills, Garrett’s open and empathetic approach to people and problems are the same qualities that make him good at helping content (and the people who make it) get found. Garrett earnestly educates himself and is a committed investigator when there’s a vexing problem at hand. He does a great job of listening to what the true business needs are rather than assuming he has the answers.
I worked with Garrett for a number of years and know him to be exceptional in his attention to detail. His grasp of SEO strategy and implementation is impressive and I would highly recommend him to lead or contribute to any SEO-related work. He is versatile with multiple tools and always has an eye to the end user. Garrett’s personality is even-keeled; he’s not easily ruffled and plays well on a team. He will offer insights no one else has thought of. He may also surprise you with his wicked sense of humor. With his passion for excellence, I am confident Garrett will provide value to any client.
I have worked with Garrett on projects both as a peer and as a colleague. He is always easy to work with, meets deadlines, and exceeds expectations. He has a good leadership style and a makes complex technical topics like SEO easy to understand. I would work with him again.
Garrett was incredibly helpful in getting me on track with SEO. He spent time looking into questions before our meeting and was prepared. I appreciate that he gave me actionable items I could implement myself in addition to showing me detailed ways he could assist to take things to the next level.